Registration - Regular Season
Regular Season Registration Now Closed!
Registration is currently closed to all programs due to the latest Covid-19 restrictions announced on November 17, 2020. Stay tuned for more information to be updated on the website.
If you are not sure which program best suits your skater’s skill level, please contact the Director of Coaching: Kim Janzen at email@example.com
Program costs are outlined in the 2020-2021 SLSSC Fee Schedule. Please review carefully to understand the full cost of your Program and the options available to you to help to minimize your cash outlay.
- Once you Click the registration link below, follow steps to PAY ONLINE using your credit card.
Remember this is the Registration portion only; additional amounts are due at the end of the season for Fundraising and Volunteering.
See: 2020-2021 SLSSC Fee Schedule.
- Cheques post-dated to March 31, 2021 will be collected at the rink for
Volunteer and Fundraising Amounts.
Don’t Forget: One parent per family must register as an Associate Member for $25.
Please make sure your child has the right equipment to skate safely! Follow this link to understand what is needed: Equipment Overview
Registration Fee Portion
- Full Season: Prior to Dec 31st 50% refund; after Dec 31st 50% refund with Dr.’s Note
- Half Season/SLTS: No refund after first night of skating
Fundraising and Volunteer Fees
- Fundraising and Volunteer amounts are forgiven. Any amounts accumulated due to earning Volunteer Credits or Fundraising are not refunded.