Registration - Regular Season
Regular Season Registration Now Closed!
Please click on the links below for more PROGRAM INFORMATION for
If you are not sure which program best suits your skater’s skill level, please contact the Director of Coaching: Kim Janzen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program costs are outlined in the 2021-2022 SLSSC Fee Schedule. They are available as separate documents below. Please review carefully to understand the full cost of your Program.
- Important to please review the SLSSC 2021-22 Covid-19 Protocols here Covid – 19 Update for 2021-22
- Once you Click the registration link above, follow steps to PAY ONLINE using your credit card.
Remember for groups 3 and 4, this is the Registration portion only; additional amounts are due at the end of the season for Fundraising and Volunteering, please refer to your fee schedule for more information.
- For Groups 3 and 4, Cheques post-dated to March 31, 2022 will be collected at the rink for
Volunteer and Fundraising Amounts.
Please make sure your child has the right equipment to skate safely! Follow this link to understand what is needed: Equipment Overview
Registration Fee Portion
- Full Season: Prior to Dec 31st 50% refund; after Dec 31st 50% refund with Dr.’s Note
- Half Season/SLTS: No refund after first night of skating
Fundraising and Volunteer Fees
- Fundraising and Volunteer amounts are forgiven. Any amounts accumulated due to earning Volunteer Credits or Fundraising are not refunded.