Registration - Regular Season
Regular Season Registration Now Open!
If you are not sure which program best suits your skater’s skill level, please contact the Director of Coaching: Kim Janzen at email@example.com
Program costs are outlined in the 2020-2021 SLSSC Fee Schedule. Please review carefully to understand the full cost of your Program and the options available to you to help to minimize your cash outlay.
- Once you Click the registration link below, follow steps to PAY ONLINE using your credit card.
Remember this is the Registration portion only; additional amounts are due at the end of the season for Fundraising and Volunteering.
See: 2020-2021 SLSSC Fee Schedule.
- Cheques post-dated to March 31, 2021 will be collected at the rink for
Volunteer and Fundraising Amounts.
Don’t Forget: One parent per family must register as an Associate Member for $25.
Please make sure your child has the right equipment to skate safely! Follow this link to understand what is needed: Equipment Overview
Registration Fee Portion
- Full Season: Prior to Dec 31st 50% refund; after Dec 31st 50% refund with Dr.’s Note
- Half Season/SLTS: No refund after first night of skating
Fundraising and Volunteer Fees
- Fundraising and Volunteer amounts are forgiven. Any amounts accumulated due to earning Volunteer Credits or Fundraising are not refunded.