Registration - Regular Season
Regular Season Registration is Now Open!
Follow these links to PROGRAM INFORMATION for Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, Group 4, Adult Speed Skating
If you are not sure which program best suits your skater’s skill level, please contact the Director of Coaching: Kim Janzen at 306-260-3028
Program costs are outlined in the 2019 – 2020 SLSSC Fee Schedule. Please review carefully to understand the full cost of your Program and the options available to you to help to minimize your cash outlay.
- Follow steps above to PAY ONLINE using your credit card.
Remember this is the Registration portion only; additional amounts are due at the end of the season for Fundraising and Volunteering.
See: 2019 – 2020 SLSSC Fee Schedule.
- Cheques post-dated to March 31, 2019 will be collected at the rink for
Volunteer and Fundraising Amounts.
Don’t Forget: One parent per family must register as an Associate Member for $25.
Please make sure your child has the right equipment to skate safely! Follow this link to understand what is needed: Equipment Overview
Registration Fee Portion
- Full Season: Prior to Dec 31st 50% refund; after Dec 31st 50% refund with Dr.’s Note
- Half Season/SLTS: No refund after first night of skating
Fundraising and Volunteer Fees
- Fundraising and Volunteer amounts are forgiven. Any amounts accumulated due to earning Volunteer Credits or Fundraising are not refunded.