Registration for our 2017-18 Regular Season is now open.
Please click this registration link to be directed to the Speed Skating Canada (SSC) website to register for our Regular Season Programs:
For information on registration process please contact the
Director of Membership Development:
Rob Makowsky at 306-371-3721 or firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT THINGS/DATES TO NOTE:
- In Person Registration Night & Used Equipment Swap/Sale & Skate Fitting August 23rd at the Clarence Downey Speed Skating Oval (6pm-8pm).
- Group 4 starts September 6th at ACT Arena.
- Group 3 starts September 8th at ACT Arena.
- Mandatory Group 1 and Group 2 Parent Orientation Night will be held Thursday September 28th during Group 1 (5:50-6:30pm) and Group 2 (6:30-7:15pm) practice times at Lions Arena.
- Groups 1 and 2 start October 3rd at Lions Arena.
Registration for our Short Learn to Skate program is also open.
Please follow this link to register:
The Short Learn to Skate program is designed to jump start the beginner skater, ages 4 years and up, with 8 training sessions.
Skaters wear their own hockey or figure skates.
Dates: September 6, 8, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27
5:45pm – 6:30pm at ACT Arena, 107 – 105th St Saskatoon (Sutherland)
Program cost only $85
Follow this link to review Equipment Requirements for your skater.